Monday, September 24, 2007

The Challenges

So here's the deal!

KT, Cheryl, or I will start a new challenge thread every week (as opposed to the current monthly thread) for Financial Harmony, and the Cleaning thread will be started daily. We'll do a post, either issuing a challenge or just yapping, as always. Then you can click on "comment" and add in your stuff, much the same as a message board.

You can read thru all the comments as they come in and reply to them just like always. It's a little different set-up than a message board, but will still allow us to interact.

You'll notice over on the right side of the page, we also have a "chatbox" feature that enables us to chat with other people hanging around here. This has potential to be great fun! I haven't actually caught anyone on here the same time I am, but we're not busy yet either.

3 comments:

Cheryl B. said...

I just told payroll friends we would start October 1st. Is that okay? Just finished payroll....blah....it's 7:45 p.m. and I'm tired!

Maro said...

Hello there!

Just popping in to say I am droping the "mess" from my cybername (I have been falling off the wagon but no mess here for a while!!! :) )

BeckyScott said...

Cheryl, hey! You invited people to the party early! LOL! No, no, it's fine. Start the transition early and get people used to it.